Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu 2D/1N
$450 $440 per person
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is like an Andean Eden, snowy peaks look down here and there, and the deep blue skies act like framework for the amazingly beautiful landscapes below. The bottom of the valley is lush and green, in contrast to the drier, more barren higher altitude where cacti dominate.
This tour invites you to forget about the stress of modern life. Don’t miss it!
SHARED TOUR: $440 USD
PRIVATE TOUR: $515 USD
( minimum 02 people) prices are based on two people or couple.
DepartureIn your briefing, we will give the information
Departure TimeApproximately 7:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 19:00 PM.
From Our Gallery
Be our gest and see it for your self
The Andean Sky Travel gallery helps you experience the best of Peru with a personalized professional travel service. View our Andean Sky Travel gallery for more information on your next adventure. Our expert Travel Advisors will work with you to create a tour itinerary that fits your needs and your travel style. We sell virtually all services available in Peru.
Day 1: Sacred Valley
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Sacred Valley:What is Included:
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Boleto Turistico which is the general ticket that includes the Inca sites around Cusco city, museums and different touristic places: S/130 per person
Machu Picchu:What is included:
- 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu)
- Breakfast (provided at the hotel)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Train ticket back to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco city